Rohit has founded TaxMarvel Consulting Services LLP, a niche consulting firm which provides GST, Corporate Laws, Income Tax and outsourcing services.
Prior to this he was head of GST Business (GST Suvidha Provider) for Karvy Data Management Services Limited (KDMSL). KDMSL was ranked as one of the Top 5 GSPs in India. He was credited to have set up the GST Compliance and advisory services at Karvy for several niche Corporates and Public Sector Undertakings (PSU’s).
Rohit is regular presenter and speaker at various national seminars for GST/Indirect Taxes organised by ASSOCHAM, FICCI, FTAPCCI, HMA, CMA, Bharat Chamber of Commerce, MSME, Government of India, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost Accountants of India, various Industry associations, T-HUB, 91 Springboards, etc. He has undertaken GST impact assessment studies, business process mapping, IT change identification, etc for manufacturing, service and IT industry.
He is an empanelled faculty for GST at ICAI and ICMAI.
He conducts regular workshops, full day seminars and training programs on various topics of GST for CFO and Senior and middle level Industry professionals.
He has co-authored a book on Company Law. He is a regular blogger and contributes to articles on GST and Indirect taxes.
- Prior to Karvy, he was associated with PriceWaterHouse Coopers Private Limited (PwC), Hyderabad.
- He headed Indirect tax and Insurance business for T&D Division at Gammon India Limited, Nagpur.
- He was also associated with Polar Pharma India Limited, Kolkata and Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited, Kolkata.
He loves to interact with people, public speaking, reading and music.
Aparna is one of the founders of TaxMarvel Consulting Services LLP, a niche consulting firm which provides GST, Corporate Laws, Income Tax and outsourcing services. She is heading Corporate Law Practice for TaxMarvel.
Aparna is a practicing Company Secretary having experience of more than a decade in Corporate Laws, Merger & Acquisition, Takeover, Liquidation, Investigation and Corporate Consulting.
Before she set up her Company Secretary Practice she has served in companies like Gujarat NRE, Polar Industries, Sanvijay Rolling & Engineering and Gammon India Limited.
She is a seasoned expert in Corporate Compliance, Incorporation of Companies, LLPs, and has mastery over due diligence exercises for Company take over, Merger & Acquisition and also appeared for hearing before ROC and Regional Director.
Her eye for detail makes her an expert professional for compliance, maintenance of Statutory books and registers and due diligence exercises.
Key assignments handed:
- Takeover assignment for a large corporate which involved review of various agreements and pre-takeover due diligence exercise and compliance undertaken for the entity
- Merger, Acquisition and liquidation for many corporates Appearing before ROC and RD for investigation matter in Corporate law
- Handled Investigation by Central and State authorities
Aparna loves to interact with people, reading and music.
Amit is one of the founders of TaxMarvel Consulting Services LLP, a niche consulting firm which provides GST, Corporate Laws, Income Tax and outsourcing services. Amit is heading Practice for TaxMarvel at Kolkata.
Prior to this he was associated with GST Business (GST Suvidha Provider) for Karvy Data Management Services Limited (KDMSL). KDMSL was ranked as one of the Top 5 GSPs in India. He was credited to have actively involved in set up the GST Compliance and advisory services at Karvy for several niche Corporates and Public Sector Undertakings (PSU’s). He has also worked with a leading steel manufacturer entity at Kolkata which was listed in BSE and NSE.
He was a lead member in Karvy in developing E-Way Bill solution for corporates. His role involved functional as well as IT aspects of the solution.
Amit is a seasoned expert in GST, Corporate Compliance, Incorporation of Companies, LLPs, etc and also has mastery over Information Technology aspects of GST.
His active involvement with client assignments makes him one of the much sought after professional. His eye for detail makes him an expert professional for GST, Corporate compliance, Outsourcing and Consulting assignments His never say no approach makes him an indispensable member of the TaxMarvel Team.
Key assignments handed:
- GST Compliance assignments for several niche corporates in FMCG, Bank, Financial Sector, Auto Components.
- GST Health Check for several large corporates wherein value addition in terms of gaps in compliance as well as identification of missing ITC were identified
- Corporate Law advisory and consulting services to corporates and SME entities
Amit loves music, interacting with people, reading and traveling