Goods and Services Tax (GST) registration are of two types Compulsory and Voluntary.
Registration is to be obtained by businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 20/40 lakhs* (Rs 10 lakhs for NE and hilly states). This process of registration is called GST registration.
For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization liable to register under GST, carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offence under GST. It may attract heavy penalties.
GST registration may be obtained in 2-6 working days. We assist in obtaining GST registration.
*CBIC has notified the increase in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs. The notification will come into effect from 1st April 2019.
We provide following book keeping services:
- Registration for taxpayers under regular or composition scheme
- Casual Taxable person registration
- Registration for deduction of TDS
- Input Service Distributor Registration
MSME Registration or Udyog Aadhar Number is an optional Registration under the MSMED Act that provides Micro, Small and Medium sized enterprises with a host of benefits and access to subsidies and schemes.
Obtaining MSME registration has some benefits from Central Government which includes easy sanction of bank loans (Priority sector lending), lower rates of interest, exemption under Direct Tax Laws and statutory support such as reservation and the interest on Delayed Payments Act.
- To obtain the registration the small and medium scale industry owner has to fill a single form which can be done online as well as offline.
- If a person wants to register for more than one industry then also he/she can do individual registration.
- To obtain the registration he/she has to fill a single form which is available at the website https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UAM_Registration.aspx
- The document required for the registration is Personal Aadhar number, Industry name, Address, bank account details and some common information.
- Self-certified certificates can be uploaded on the portal.
- There are no registration fees required for this process.
- On completion of the registration process, the registration number is issued.
Food Licence – FSSAI
Food Licence – FSSAI
The online food delivery has brought a boom to the restaurant industry in India. These days there is no need to open a posh restaurant for delivery of food. But it comes with certain mandatory compliance, such as obtaining FSSAI Registration.
FSSAI registration is mandatory compliance to ensure the safety of food products and it is essentially a food safety certificate issued by the Food Authority in India. This body is also known as the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) which marks businesses compliant with the regulations of the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006.
It is mandatory to obtain FSSAI license before beginning any food business. All the manufacturers, traders, restaurants, delivery joints, who are involved in the food business must obtain a 14-digit registration or a license number which must be printed on food packages.
This is to ensure that food products undergo certain quality checks, thereby reducing the instances of adulteration, substandard products and improve accountability of manufacturers by issuing food service license.
Import and Export Code (IE Code)
If you are thinking of exporting or importing, you must obtain Import Export (IE) Registration which is a 10 digit code which is issued by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT). All businesses which are engaged in Import and Export of goods require registering Import Export Code. The certificate is valid for lifetime. One cannot import without this certificate and exporters may be denied benefits of exports from DGFT, customs, Export Promotion Council in absence of this certificate.
IEC is required in the following situations:
- When an importer has to clear the shipments from the customs then it is required by the customs authorities.
- For receipts of proceeds by the exporters in its bank account same is required by the bank.
- Banks insist for this certificate when an importer wishes to remit money abroad through banking channel.
- For despatching the shipments for exports, exporter requires IE Code for sending shipments by the customs port.
Permanent Account Number (PAN)
Permanent Account Number (PAN)
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a ten-digit alphanumeric number, issued online and/or hard copy in the form of a laminated card, by the Income Tax Department, to any “person” who applies for it.
This card enables the department to link all transactions of the “person” with the department. PAN was introduced to facilitates linking of various documents, including payment of taxes, assessment, tax demand, tax arrears, etc. relating to an assessee, to facilitate easy retrieval of information and to facilitate matching of information relating to investment, purchase, and sale of property, credit card spends, raising of loans and other business activities of taxpayers collected through various sources, both internal as well as external, for detecting and combating tax evasion and widening of tax base.